Mittwoch, Juli 05, 2006

AJAX Book now available as PDF download

As requested by some people the book "Aspects of AJAX" is now available in PDF format so you can easily take it with you. I will update it from time to time when new text on theis Blog or samples on my website are written. So come back and check for new versions.

>> AJAX book download.

It's written in English so it can reach most IT people. My native language is not English so please excuse my typos or just let me know about.

AJAX Book PDF

Kommentare:

Kars Veling hat gesagt…

Found a little bug in the ajaxcore date methods.

by accident, a day, hour, minute and second was added when using datetime in soap calls.

fixed code:

} else if (typ[1] == "date") {
// calculate the xml format for datetime objects from a javascript date object
var s, ret;
ret = String(val.getFullYear());
ret += "-";
s = String(val.getMonth() + 1);
ret += (s.length == 1 ? "0" + s : s);
ret += "-";
s = String(val.getDate());
ret += (s.length == 1 ? "0" + s : s);
ret += "T";
s = String(val.getHours());
ret += (s.length == 1 ? "0" + s : s);
ret += ":";
s = String(val.getMinutes());
ret += (s.length == 1 ? "0" + s : s);
ret += ":";
s = String(val.getSeconds());
ret += (s.length == 1 ? "0" + s : s);
val = ret;

}

sorry for this comment on the wrong location, but I could find the correct place (or didn't looked good enough)..

greetings!

Kars Veling, Q42

MatHertel hat gesagt…

thanks a lot for the fix. I'll include it into the next zip (coming soon).

P.S.: You can find my EMail in the impressum of my web site.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Great Stuff.

I have been using RAILS, Prototype etc. But have been looking to hook up Ajax calls to SOA:Web Services (Including hopefully Microsoft WCF etc)

Now it gets interesting :)