Donnerstag, Dezember 15, 2005

JavaScript Proxies for WebServices extended

I updated the bits on the AJAX Engine site some days ago. There are some new features I want to let you know:

  • WebServices with arrays of primitive types (strings, numbers etc) are now supported by the generator of the JavaScript Proxy objects and the client side runtime in ajax.js. Have a look into the inline comments.
  • There is now a new sitemap available for the whole site. You can find the link on the home page at http://www.mathertel.de on the left side. It's very easy now to discover all the posted source code files.

Kommentare:

Dan hat gesagt…

I'm having trouble figuring out how to pass multiple parameters to a web service. For example, passing in num1 and num2 in a webmethod with the signature:
[WebMethod] public int Add(int num1, int num2);

Can you help?

António hat gesagt…

Matthias,

Are you considering to extend the proxy generator to support complex types? I am very interested in this feature as I would like to validate messages against their XML Schemas.

That is what I am trying to do right now, starting with javascript classes generation from XSD types, also using XSLT and I'm now generating the javascript functions that we'll be needed for the proxy to support complex types.

Are you interested in working/collaborating on this?

Thank you for your great work,

António Cruz

MatHertel hat gesagt…

Passing multiple parameters is possible if you use the webservice proxies directly. I can post a WebService and test page on this if you like ?

MatHertel hat gesagt…

Your work on complex types seems to be a challange. Of course I am interested !

Alvin hat gesagt…

How so I insert WSSE header? For example a basic username/password.

Thanks